Sunday 2 October 2011

factory reset on strong decoder

If difficulty is experienced in the functioning of your Decoder, it
may be advisable to do a Factory Reset. You can do this by:
Press [MENU] on your RCU
Go to [SYSTEM SETTING] and Press [OK]
Go to [DATABASE RESET] and Press [OK]
Enter Pin Code [0000]
Go to [FACTORY SET] and Press [OK]
Go to [YES] and Press [OK]
NOTE: Use this option only if you have to start the complete
programming of your decoder from scratch. All previously
adjusted settings and programmed channels will be cleared.
Doing too frequent Factory Reset may result to damage of your
decoder

3 comments:

  1. Please how can I recover my channels after I have reset my decoder

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the satellites disappeared in my strong decoder, what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After factory reset my decorder
    isn't responding

    ReplyDelete