Sunday 2 October 2011

Dstv Sound Problem

If there is no sound on your TV connected in RF as is common in
extra TVs connected from the decoder you can restore the sound
by:
Press [MENU]
Go to [ADVANCED OPTIONS] and Press [OK]
Go to [TV INSTALLATION] and Press [OK]
Enter Pin Code [9949]
Press [OK] on [RF MODULATION]
Press [OK] on [MODULATION]
Use Arrow key to change to [PAL G] or [PAL I] and Press [OK]
Go to [ACCEPT THESE SETTINGS] and Press [OK]
Press [EXIT] 3 times to clear the screen.
Note: You can also adjust the PAL I or PAL G settings from your
TV set instead of your decoder.

4 comments:

  1. i entered all the settings still no volume

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this procedure still dont have volume(sound).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this procedure still dont have volume(sound).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I have the same problem with sound. It comes off at certain times.. Does anyone have any advice?

    ReplyDelete